Grow at Home this Month:
Hello Families! Here's a look at what we're covering with your kids this month so you can continue growing at home during the week.
A 4-WEEK SERIES FROM THE PSALMS ON WORSHIP:
From the Northern Lights to the Great Barrier Reef, our world is full of so many incredible wonders! In this four-week series, we'll explore the natural wonders of the world while learning from the book of Psalms about how all of God's creation is evidence of how wonderful our Creator is! Each week, we'll invite kids to worship because of all the "wonder-full" things God has done by putting their hope in God, asking for God's help, remembering what God has done, and living for God!
Kids learn from the week's psalm that worship can look like waiting in hope.
- THE BIG IDEA: We can worhsip by putting our hope in God.
- THE BIBLE: Psalm 33:12-22; Hebrews 11:1-3
Kids learn from the week's psalm that worship includes asking God for help.
- THE BIG IDEA: We can worship by asking for God's help.
- THE BIBLE: Psalms 80:8-19; Hebrews 12:1-2
Kids learn from this week's pslam that a big part of worship is remembering God's faithfulness.
- THE BIG IDEA: We can worhsip by remembering what God has done.
- THE BIBLE: Psalm 103:1-8; Hebrews 12:28-29
Kids learn from this week's pslam that worship is all about how we live for God.
- THE BIG IDEA: We can worship by living for God.
- THE BIBLE: Psalm 112; Hebrews 13:1-3
Memory Verse of the Month:
Psalm 139:14 (NIV)
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."